One of our new and exciting products this year is our Condiments Tea Towel Gift Set that has the option to come conveniently packed within a multipurpose 1 Litre Kilner Jar. This gift set is great for any foodie as not only does it include designs of all Brits' favorite condiments but the 1 Litre Kilner jar also allows you to prepare your own food, such as preserves, pickled foods, jellies, chutney, etc. Â Not only can you use the jar for preserving food, it provides many opportunities in which you can be creative and use it around your home; for example, a tea bag holder as shown above.
If you're a fan of do-it-yourself (DIY) then you will definitely love this jar and its seemingly endless possibilities. Here at Victoria Eggs, we have brainstormed a list of inventive ways to use your Kilner jar in addition to the more conventional options:
20 Creative Uses for a 1 litre Kilner Jar
- Artistic Supplies Holder (Paintbrushes, pens, pencils, etc.): to add pizazz paint the jar first
- Soap Dispenser
- Air Freshener: fill with baking soda/oils/etc.
- Hanging Lantern: fIll with string lights
- Make a Snow Globe
- Pre-mixed Cocktails for a party
- Coin Jar
- Wrap with rope and use for bathroom storage
- Match Holder
- Table Lamp: just add the shade and light bulb
- Pantry Storage (pasta, pretzels, nuts, popcorn, beans etc.)
- Ready-to-go Table Setting
- Flower Vase: dip it in glitter to make it a bit more decorative
- Pre-made Salads for a picnic
- Oil Lamp/Candle Holder
- Pre-made baked treats - i.e. Pie
- Yarn Dispenser
- Sewing Kit
- Shaker: just poke holes in the top (great for grated cheese, sugar, spices, etc.)
Of course, there are many other uses for Kilner jars but these are some of the best that we could think of or find online. You can also have a look at our Kilner Jar Pinterest board for further ideas. So when you order your Tea Towel Set, don't just set the 1 litre Kilner jar aside, take a look at this list and find something creative to do with it. If you have any brilliant ideas that we forgot, feel free to comment and let us know."